The ravings of a rabid Sens fan on the Senators and all things hockey related.

Upcoming Games

  • Thu. October 18th - 7:30pm - Montreal Canadiens - A-Ch
  • Sat. October 20th - 7:00pm - Florida Panthers - CBC
  • Sat. October 27th - 7:00pm - at New Jersey Devils - No TV
  • Thu. November 1st - 7:30pm - Atlanta Thrashers - A-Ch
  • Sat. November 3rd - 7:00pm - Boston Bruins - CBC

Thursday, August 23, 2007

First try at this

Alright, basically I am just looking for a place to state my opinions and rants as a Sens fanatic.

I am hoping to fill this blog with a lot of insight into the Sens on-ice activity, but also give the perspective of a fan that lives in Ottawa. I want to bring the experience I had at the arena and translate it into words for those who don't get a chance to go. I want to be able to provide a different perspective than you get from the Citizen, Sun, or Team 1200. Basically, I want to have a diary of a 21 year old male Sens fan living in Ottawa. Everything from breaking news to what Alfie ate for breakfast this morning.

That is the hope, the vision, the...dare I say dream....nah, not dream, let's stick with vision.

No comments: