The ravings of a rabid Sens fan on the Senators and all things hockey related.

Upcoming Games

  • Thu. October 18th - 7:30pm - Montreal Canadiens - A-Ch
  • Sat. October 20th - 7:00pm - Florida Panthers - CBC
  • Sat. October 27th - 7:00pm - at New Jersey Devils - No TV
  • Thu. November 1st - 7:30pm - Atlanta Thrashers - A-Ch
  • Sat. November 3rd - 7:00pm - Boston Bruins - CBC

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Told you so!

Alright...I know its just over half over....but we have ALREADY won! And I am taking this opportunity to tell you all that I told you so. Over on the HF boards there were a lot of people disagreeing with me...saying that the series would be tight and Canada might even lose...

I maintained it was going to be a complete joke...and tonight's 8-1 drubbing proved it further.

Hell...I was even right about people not caring! A Toronto star poll found that 74% of the ~1000 people weren't even watching (See here). God this whole thing just tarnishes the memory of the original and makes me upset...

3 comments:

Senators Lost Cojones said...

Somewhere, Valeri Kharmalov is screaming in impotent fury. So...8 game sweep?

p.s.: thanks for the roll.

Senators Lost Cojones said...

@ Senators Lost Cojones: Wow. Let's try that again. Valeri Kharlamov. Stupid eight dollar wine.

TJ said...

Alas it appears not a sweep...though we can keep them winless...